"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." ~Goethe~

11 December 2008

Mags Kandis inspiration and the Ponies advent

Sorry for not updating the ponies yesterday.  The time just flew by and before I knew it I was too tired to post anything. :)  Well yesterday Pinky Pie received a skirt to wear.  She looks very nice with it on.  Today the ponies received a bag (purse) and a couple of pink perfume spritzer's.  We have to have nice smelling ponies you know!
I am just about to the point of adding the thumbs on the wrist warmers I'm working on.  I have at least 3 more gifts on the list after that.  I better get busy.  I took a break yesterday afternoon to paint some sweatshirts for gifts.  They were all done with "black work".  It looks pretty good.  I'll take pictures so I can post them after Christmas.  I don't want anyone peeking at the blog to see what they are getting.

So while I was checking on all the blogs I follow, I saw this update from Mags Kandis (creator of Mission Falls).  Love her stuff.  She posted this bag pattern on Knitty to share with all of us.  I am definitely making myself on of these.  I go between wanting a big bag and then I get tired of it and want something smaller so I'm not dragging a suitcase around.  This is perfect for the small bag times.  Thanks Mags!  It is just the cutest.  Can't wait to finish my gift list.
Two more days until Oma get here!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the Pony Advent. I also have to check out the link for that cute bag. I have a bag I want to make but I can't figure out how to start the bottom.

    ReplyDelete