There are times when I let things get a little hectic around here. Trying to do too many things in a very short period of time. You would think that I would learn but I'm a slow learner when it comes to this aspect of life. But at least I come around to realize my error and start looking at seeing and enjoying the simpler things in everyday. Like the following little moments that happen around me in Spring.
* I love when the hot air balloons start soaring about in the cooler mornings. There is something about where we live and the air currents just pull these little lovelies right across the sky over our neighborhood, just for us to enjoy. It's even more wonderful when the pilot realizes that no matter how hard they try, they will have to land in the neighborhood, just a few houses down from us.
* Cool nights mean windows can be left open. Then when curtains are opened fully in the early morning hours you can find little visitors resting on the window screen.
* Fragrant smells start coming from all the pretty little blooms popping up around the yard.
* Pretty little blooms have the most amazing colors.
* Little bees float around the yard collecting pollen till you think they can't fly any more but they still continue to collect because they just have to.
* Little buckets on the fence are filled with plants so they can bloom soon with all their bright, beautiful color to stare at while I wonder in the yard.
* The sun comes up earlier much to my liking so curtains can be flung open to enjoy all the lovely morning light. And windows are opened fully to get all the wonderful fresh, cool air in the house.
I can't get enough of these simply little, important things.