"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." ~Goethe~

26 December 2009

On to the next project...

I happened to finish the cowl yesterday afternoon. I was quite pleased with the turn out. The pattern is so easy. I think I'm going to have to find another great color to make another one with. I'm glad I chose a yarn that was a little thicker than what was recommended. It's very soft and snuggly.

Now the question is...

What to do next? I guess that means I will be rooting around amongst all the yarn and patterns figuring that out today.

4 comments:

  1. I Like that.
    LOL Im like you ,trying to figure out what to do next lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cowl! The color is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cowl is gorgeous! I'm noticing your FOs and the list is getting long and the WIPS is getting shorter. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I think your next project is to make one of these for ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete