"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." ~Goethe~

07 July 2010

Last minute...

I am rushing around like a crazy person trying to pack for a very last minute trip that was sprung on me today at lunch time.  One call from Glenn saying he was taking a few days off before the weekend and we are quickly packing for a trip up north where we've never gone before.  Waaaaaay up north.
I'm excited.  So are the girls.

More later when we get back.
There will be pictures.
Promise.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    Wanna know where you go!!
    I am orginally from Northern Idaho,so I want to see if you went to any of my old stompin' ground;)
    Have fun and have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kar,
    i wish you a wonderful time!!!!
    hugs,regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky lady! I hope you have fun and stay safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YAY Karrrfffeee!! I love it when men are spontaneous!! I know you have had a blast! Looking forward to hearing all about it!!
    Love ya,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete