"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." ~Goethe~

30 August 2010

Busy little day...

It feels like there are a million things to do today.
I had to take a few moments while everyone was busy eating lunch just to post some pics of what has been accomplished recently.

First, the blueberry sweater is finished.
It is so cute!
Of course you know I couldn't hang around here with nothing to do, so I started on a cute little cuddly for one of the two newest wee ones of our family.
(Sorry no little nephew yet.  If nothing happens today, it will surely be tomorrow.)
Sorry, back to the beginnings of the cuddly.
I know.  Not much yet.  But it's going to be so cute when I'm all done.
I hope.

Then I finally had a picture taken of my purple sweater.
It's not the best, but I had to get it while the getting was good while Glenn was home.
The picture of the sweater that is.
(Keep it clean folks.  This a family operation here. )
hehehe!!!  :)

Alot was accomplished around here over the weekend though.
Lots of baking, enjoying the most wonderful cool weather you could ask for, just plain relaxing and of course as one can see from above lots of knitting.  Mighty fine!

Must be off so that lessons can be finished so that I can get some wonderful outdoors time in while knitting.  Nothing like sitting in the sun with a beautiful breeze blowing and working on another little creation.

TaTa for now!

xxxx
Kar
  


7 comments:

  1. Looks like your head has gone missing again, Kar. What's with the pictures missing your pretty face? Love the blueberries and really love your sweater. Looks great on you. Or at least I think that's you -- the headless knitter/crocheter/quilter, etc., etc., and so forth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kar you have out done yourself.....love both sweaters! Thanks for the giggle too!

    It is still brutally hot here in Texas but I will be out on my patio once it cools and working on projects early in the morning while everyone else is sleeping! Love my early mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karrrrrrrfffffeeeeeee!! How ya doin gal? Things here are great, but verrrry busy!
    My shop will open at some point this weekend! Woohoo!!! Finally!!

    Love the blueberry!! It is soo cute!
    Can't wait to see your little cuddle bumpkin!! You are so creative!

    I've missed you lots!
    Have a joyful week!!
    Love,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, that is so cute and I love your sweater!!! I feel like I'm such a bad knitter. I'm just getting done with the back on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi kar
    your sweater is gorgeous!!!!!!
    i love the colour and the pattern,really wonderful.
    have a nice time,
    regina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both sweaters! Your work is always amazing. Ummm, I can even smell the wonderful baked goods. Really, how do you do it all? :-D

    ReplyDelete