"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." ~Goethe~

23 December 2011

Bunny #23...

Today's bunny is definitely different from all the others.  Em created him with the raggedy edges on the outside.  He turned out great for her first ever attempt at this technique.

Here you have Frosty.
Perfect with his pale blue and sprinkles all over.


One more bunny to go.
I hope you check back in tomorrow to see the final addition to Em's advent 'madness'.  She's done a great job so far.

On the quilting front, I just finished sewing the binding on to the back of the quilt.  I didn't ever think I was going to get the second one completed.  I will have pics for you after Christmas.  Both of the quilts are getting wrapped as soon as I finish up here.

See you tomorrow!
~*~

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Frosty looks great! Like a little rag bunny. Em is doing a fabulous job. Maybe she'll inspire others her age.

    Congrats on getting closer to the finish line. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to check in and see how the bunny family is doing. Only one to go! So cute.
    Have a wonderful and Very Merry Christmas, Kar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear kar
    merry christmas to you and yours and a happy new year,
    love and hugs regina

    ReplyDelete