"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." ~Goethe~

21 December 2011

Bunny 21...

Calvin is the bunny for the day.
The trick for all of you is to see if you can figure out why he is called Calvin.
Leave a comment to see if you guess it right.



On a another note, 

I finished the hand quilting of the second quilt last night.  I jumped up from the couch and squealed and scared the stuffins out of everyone.  I know they think I have lost my mind now.  But you don't know how great it is to get that part finished.  

After I cleaned up my pile of quilt stuff I quietly stole away to sit in front of our big tree and just sat in all of its colorful glory.  It was so peaceful.  I nearly fell asleep staring at it.

Now I'm off to finish the binding of the quilt.  I have to be finished with it all by tomorrow.  There are still tons of cookies to make.

~*~

3 comments:

  1. Well, I may be wrong, but let me go with my first thought here: Cavin, as in "Calvin and Hobbes". The red-striped front made me think of him.

    Congratulations on finishing the hand-quilting! Does that mean that both quilts are finished now? At any rate, you deserved a "Christmas tree staring" session. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for finishing the quilt. I would have squealed too. :) Not sure about the bunny name. Do you have any bunnies called Holly or Noel. They might be good names for the last couple that get made.
    Your Christmas tree is gorgeous.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete