"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." ~Goethe~

11 May 2010

A most wonderful day...

Doing catch up here. 
Way too many things that "want" to be done.

I hope everyone had a FAB Mothers Day.
Mine was wonderful.
Just what I asked for.
Relaxed and quiet.

I even thanked Glenn for making it possible for me.
Because without him, I wouldn't be a Mom.

It started with some fresh flowers from outside.
Some wonderful bits of chocolate.
And a handmade card.

Then quite a few new beaded bracelets to wear.
These are only two of the many I got.
Love them!
Then there was lunch to go eat some FAB fried catfish.
After eating too much and still having enough to bring home,
there was time out in the yard with every one for some badminton, 
then some crochet time
and then...
time for watching hockey!

Heaven!

I've got new flowers to brighten up the desk in the craft room
designed by my own personal florists
with some "crispy" flowers from Julie.
I'm still questioning the crispy thing.

Anyhoo, a FAB day was had by all.
What else could a Mom ask for?
Nothing.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely day,Lovely flowers,lovely jewelry all for a lovely Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete