"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." ~Goethe~

25 March 2010

Inspiration...

This first order of "business" for today is to thank Sherry for sharing the
Sunshine Blogger Award
with me.
She's an absolute sweetheart. I found her blog a while back and let me tell you, she's a good ole' gal from NE Texas. She knits, quilts and has some quite yummy recipes to share. I'm still loving the butter braid.

So here are the rules for accepting the award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Here are my choices (no particular order):
a dear and sweet long time bloggy friend. I love all her projects.
a knitting wonder. She inspires me to one day try color work in my knitting.
a real gem from Germany. I love all her flowers and projects she surrounds herself with.
4. Judy
She's got a wonderful husband and the cutest bunch of grandkids ever! She's always on the go.
I just love all the little things that catch her eye.
6. Dawn
Her use of color is just amazing. I would be in so much trouble if I got my hands on all of the colors she uses.
She is so creative with her crochet projects. Bright, colorful. And her little guy is just so darn cute!
I love all the simple things that catch her eye. What a sweetie!
What do you say about Susan other than "knitting genius".
10. Lisa
She works magic with her wonderful felt creations.
11. Terri
She has the most amazing quilt projects going! I'm always inspired by all the colors that surround her.
12. Bev
She is always creating things with the hook and yarn. I'm sure there is smoke coming from that hook with how fast she gets things done.

Go visit these girls. You won't be disappointed. Real gems.
Back tomorrow with what I've been working on.



7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Kar...You are such a sweetheart! I enjoy coming here to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's an added advantage to this award... checking out those you passed the award to. 12 x 12... a potential 144 new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kar,
    Thank you so much!
    What an honor,you are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a sweetheart! Thank you SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Kar. How sweet of you to include me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love being included...thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete