"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." ~Goethe~

27 November 2009

the decorating starts...

Hope everyone had a FABULOUS day yesterday! It was wonderful here. We ate, spent time with each other, took a nap and brought down ALL the Christmas decorations out of the attic.

That is what the girls and I are doing ALL day today. I'm sure we won't get it all done today and we will have to do some tomorrow. My little helpers are helping with cleaning the table tops in the living room right now. So far so good. No sound of glass breaking. :)

I couldn't resist putting the Christmas music out there for you to listen hear while checking in on this crazy group. And of course I'll have to keep my eye out for silly pics to share with you. I love the one above. I'm sure that is exactly how I will be feeling about the lights by the time the day is over. :) At least the outside lights are up. Glenn did the annual "get on the roof and try to kill yourself putting lights on" ordeal Wednesday. Everything went well and there were no trips to the ER. Our moose is outside standing by his pond of blue lights. There will be more added to that. It looks like a drought took place and we can't have little ole' moose standing by a puddle. I'll take pics as soon as I finish everything because there will be more added after this weekend.

Anyhoo, I'm getting the cue that the tables are done and someone is digging in the bins. Must be off! Have a great weekend!
(great progress on the sweater! I just have to sew it together and add the hood! yipee!)

Toodle Noodles!!!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun!!
    I can't wait to see pictures.
    I just love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love decorating time! Look forward to seeing that finished sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new header! Very inspiring! Looking forward to see the sweater!

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sound like you and the girls where enjoying the xmas decorating. I this time of year, the smell of the pine tree, the light, hot chocolate and toasted Italian bread with butter...Mmm!
    I won't be decorating this year and no toast, we are in Texas this winter (working) so the decorating will probably be limited to a small pine tree in a planter.

    ReplyDelete