"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." ~Goethe~

22 June 2016

The Woodland Adventures quilt...












     Miss B finally got her quilt.  It seems like she has been waiting forever for it.  To so say she loves it is an understatement.  Even with the temps getting warmer out, she has it on her bed with her other quilt just because.

     The fabric was picked just for her.  Acorn Trail is by far one of my favorite fabric lines, paired with a bit of leftover Fort Firefly fabric.   It reminds me so much of both my girls and their love for the outdoors and all the little critters they look for when out in the wilderness.  The little girl with her lovely freckles and all the little friends that are always around her is just how I would imagine Miss B in some fantastical kind of story.

     Perfect colors, perfect little designs.  I'm glad it is as she wanted it to be.  Even with the quilting scaled down a bit from what I originally planned.  She loves it and that is all that matters.



~*~

Kar

SaveSaveSaveSave

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this pattern and the fabrics!! and I'm not surprised that Miss B loves it, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kar, your latest project is a beauty! Pretty fabric and colors. My blog is closed down right now, but I get on here and read occasionally. So glad I saw your post today. Hope you are enjoying a great summer so far. Hugs, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful, well-made quilt. No wonder Miss B loves it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness! I love it too! I want one for my bed 😊 I don't care how hot it gets. That's what air conditioning is for!

    ReplyDelete