- This week has really pushed my buttons. Had to deal with the insurance co. because the A/C was fried due to the lightning from last weeks storm. Fabulous.
- I was able to finish two very important projects that I have really put every spare minute into finishing with the last two weeks. The blanket for Baby Evelyn and Tyler's sweater. So glad they are checked off the project list.
- Lots of time has been spent outside while working on recent projects. Absolutely love these cooler temps where you don't sweat like a pig the second you walk out the door. I so love my patio.
- Went hiking today. Didn't really want to go at first but I was glad I went. Lots of stuff to see while exploring near the Idaho/Oregon state line. Including dead stuff in a dry creek bed. A tad bit gross. And more rocks were brought home, again.
- On the way home the check engine light came on. I seriously nearly got sick. I hate when that kind of stuff happens. Just makes me want to scream. After a few deep breaths and a call to my super master mechanic BIL, I think we resolved the problem with a little tapping on one particular part on the engine. Apparently this stupid part is not a necessity in the vehicle running and it's sole purpose is to be a pain in the butt. Great. I was the one having to do the tapping because of small hands. Of course the guys had to have a little fun at my expense. With my hand down around wires, my dearest had to make a 'zapping' sound and scared the crap out of me. I squealed in BIL's ear on the phone and both guys nearly pee'd their pants. Gotta love brothers. Yeah. At least the check engine light went out and has not come back on.
- Tomorrow I'm going no where. Except for into my craft room. I'm going to kick butt on getting the front of my monster quilt finished. Everyone is on their own the entire day.